Dru Johnson talks with Drs. Eric Smith and Scott Booth (of Pillar Seminary) about the notion of calling in Scripture and some of the problematic thinking about Christian vocation practiced in the church. They address the following questions:
- What do Christians commonly misunderstand about calling?
- Is individual calling the same as a vocation/career?
- What are Christians called to do as a whole?
- How do you know if God wants you to be a missionary or a banker? Does it matter?
- Can we demand signs and wonders from God like Moses and Gideon did?